3.24.2008

Venus Explains How To Tap Into Your Inner Goddess

By Ronnie Ann Ryan

Venus, the Roman Goddess of Love is an ancient archetype for feminine beauty and romantic love. As a Dating Coach, I was excited to have the opportunity to interview her to see how she might help you connect with her energy and your own divine allure.

Here's what Venus shared with me.

Ronnie: Venus, thank you so much for taking this interview. I'm sure you have so many things to look after being a Goddess and all.

Venus: Ronnie, no problem, it's really my pleasure. As the Goddess of Love, it's part of my duties to help every woman with her romantic life and s-e-x appeal. Since I've been the inspiration for artists over the centuries, I certainly have a lot of experience with this topic. (Giggle and a smile)

Ronnie: What is the best way for a woman to tap into her own divine beauty?

Venus: First and foremost, take time for yourself. Many women are well-versed in the mothering archetype, forgetting their own needs. But, caring for yourself is a real method of honoring yourself - and that is fundamental to connecting with your inner Goddess.

To start, take steps to pamper your self with good skin care, a great hair cut and color if desired, the right make up for you, drink plenty of water and rest.

Next, to heighten your sensuality, get a massage. Nothing like a little non-threatening human touch to wake up your senses and desire for contact. Touch is one of the most neglected of our senses in the modern world. Other bodywork modalities also will work like Reiki, aromatherapy, etc.

Ronnie: What a great point you make about missing touch. I was single for most of my adult life until 40 when I started my dating journey. I rarely got beyond a hand share or occasional hug from a girlfriend. I didn't even realize how much I craved a man's touch, even just basic affection.

Anything else to get back into sensuality?

Venus: Baths can be great. Luxuriate in a scented bubble bath, open a bottle of champagne, play some great music and treat yourself royally. You're worth it. Treasure yourself so you know what it's like to be treated well.

Ronnie: Any tips on how a woman can increase her allure and appeal while she's out there looking for the right partner?

Venus: Believing is key. Single women have to believe that love is real and possible for them. And it is. Trust me, as the Goddess of Love, this is one thing I know for sure. Also, it helps to believe in yourself. Know that you are worthy, attractive, and desirable. If you don't feel connected to your own appeal, then do something about that! Buy some new clothing that looks fabulous. Get a makeover. Start an exercise program. You get the idea. Whatever will raise self- esteem and self-image.

Another method is to actually visualize yourself as someone men notice. Imagine that you are s-e-x-y, catch a man's eye and feel good about that whole experience. The more you practice this visualization and the accompanying good feelings, the more it will become your reality.

Ronnie: Venus, I can't thank you enough for your words of wisdom. I hope we can talk again. And please do whatever you can to help all my readers find the love they want and deserve.

Venus: It's been fun to share and I will do all I can to facilitate love for your readers this holiday season. Cupid is my son you know, so I'm connected.

To get f*r*e*e advice on 10 Reasons Why Women Should Never Pay on the First Date visit http://www.NeverTooLate.biz Check out the book MANifesting Mr. Right: It's Never Too Late to Find the Love You Want by Dating Coach and expert Ronnie Ann Ryan at ManifestingMrRight And for a Delightful Dose of Dating Advice, read her blog

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Templates