3.24.2008

Dating For Baby Boomers - Relationships Can Be Difficult

By Connie Ragen Green

Relationships are never easy. No matter if you are dating or married there always seems to be something that goes awry. As a dating baby boomer I feel like my problems are different because of my age and my experiences. I am not sure if this is true or not, but that is how I feel. This is my latest dating experience.

I dated Adam for about six months over two years ago. He is almost ten years younger than me and has a thirteen year old daughter who lives several hundred miles away. I knew him first about five years ago when he was going through his divorce. We ran into each other again a few years later and began dating.

We seemed to have so much in common but then he stopped calling me. I just let it go because I was very busy at the time. I have not dated since. Last month Adam called and left a message on my cell phone. He said that he wanted to see me again and I agreed to go to dinner with him. We went on two more dates and then he stopped calling - again.

This is what I think:

  • People today are very busy with their jobs and other commitments and starting a new relationship may just be more than some people can do
  • It is best to meet someone at a group you go to regularly or through mutual friends. Trying to meet someone any other way may be futile
  • Some people will end up single for the rest of their life and that is alright.

Finding a blissful relationship may be harder than I thought.

Find out how to have a blissful relationship by visiting http://www.SexAndTheSevenYearItch.com

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Templates