12.04.2007

Is Your Inability to Attract Women a Probelm You Want to Solve Now

Your inability to attract women might not be a problem that you need to handle right now unless of course; you just got out of a bad relationship, moved to a new city or state and don't really know anyone, or any other scenario in which attracting women becomes a serious problem for you.

Now even though there might not be a "perfect" time to create the change in your ability to attract women, your chances of getting the most out of any seduction or dating program will be greatest if you are able to answer yes to the following questions:

Do I want to become less shy around women?

Will my quality of life improve when I become more comfortable around women?

Does attracting women matter to me?

Am I willing to feel uncomfortable in the short-term to attract more women later?

Am I able to spend 5-10 hours per week working on my skills and abilities to attract women over the next 90 days?

If I am having other difficulties in my life will I be able to put those problems aside during the time I need to focus on changing my abilities to attract women?
You also should ask yourself if your inability to attract women is because of weight related issues. While it is true that heavy-set men can attract women just as easily as there lighter counterparts; if losing weight or getting into better shape is something that you want to do, now would be a great time to incorporate this with your attracting women program, seeing as the better you feel the more confidence you have. The more confidence you have the more women will be attracted to you and the more women are attracted to you the easier it becomes in your ability to attract women.

Teddy Shabba is a dating Coach for Men and creator of dating Advice and Tips for Men which provides an abundance of information for men on dating and more. If you would like more information on how to attract, seduce and meet women sign up for the Teddy Shabba Dating Advice Newsletter for Men today

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Templates